sábado, 3 de dezembro de 2011

Por isso o trabalho tem que ser em equipe

Já que a mamãe aqui não conseguiu fazer um post digno para comemoração do 1o ano do Chicletinho em Londres, Husband o fez ....

http://vimeo.com/33248843


"My Brightest Diamond"

I have never loved someone the way I love you
I have never seen a smile like yours
And if you grow up to be king, or clown, or pauper
I will say you are my favorite one in town
I have never held a hand so soft and sacred
When I see you laugh, I know heaven's key
And when I grow to be a poppy in the graveyard
I will send you all my love upon the breeze
And if the breeze won't blow your way, I will be the sun
And if the sun won't shine your way, I will be the rain
And if the rain won't wash away all your aches and pains
I will find some other way to tell you you're okay

7 comentários:

Dê Sá Teles disse...

Nossa, fiquei emocionada com o pequeno grande JP em terras estrangeiras... Parabéns, Lili!
bjos

Liliane Arend disse...

Oi Dê ;) esse pequeno nos enche de orgulho!
Obrigada
beijocas
Li

Mirys Segalla disse...

Oh my!!!!
I cried! I´m still crying...
I´m sooooo sorry my little 2 doesn´t have THIS KIND of father around anymore... but as JP´s dad says: maybe he´s the breeze, or the sun, or the rain, or he will find another way!

Love it!!!!!
Just love it so very much!!!

Kisses and blessings.
Mirys
www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com

PS: seu texto foi publicado no Diário, hoje!!!! Passa lá! Também está lindo! Obrigada amiga!!!

Karina disse...

Que linda homenagem!!!

Parabéns!!!

Bjs

Liliane Arend disse...

Mirys, vc é um exemplo de força e luz!
bjo
Li

Debby disse...

Lilli cheguei aqui através da Myris

E estou encantada com a sua coragem..
Sou de Salvador - Bahia

Parabéns

Bjs
Debby :)

Anônimo disse...

Que lindo!